Sunday, September 17, 2006

Orbs


One evening a couple of years ago I was walking around my neighborhood with my camera. I was looking for interesting night shots for a montage I was planning. I snapped this picture of the bell tower in a church (not mine). Look at those orbs flitting about the spire. Now, I have read that this is merely dust pixelating the reflected light from a digital camera flash.

Or they could be angels watching over the church.

Hmmm...

(PS: If the dust theory is correct, then my apartment should be full of orbs...but it's not.....)





Images: Lori Gloyd (c) 2006

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

No, Lois, we saw the UFO's with the naked eye-- these orbs were only visible after I shot the photo.

Wait till I post my Queen Mary photos. Orbs all over that ship!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

whatever it is deliciously intriguing Lori.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Yes, I'd like to find out more when you post more.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Oh, 'tis a mystery indeed.

Vi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home